Exclusively yours, your guests can enjoy complete seclusion in 10-acres of historic and enchanting Estate grounds which provide spectacular backdrops for your photographs.
While a tree-lined driveway through impressive Gatehouses, a river, cliffs, countless bridges and uninterrupted views as far as the eye can see, will be sure to provide your guests with the wow factor.
The Wedding Venue consists of an historic 3-bedroomed house which is home to your Bridal Suite accommodation and 10-acres of listed parkland, with a wide range of locations for your chosen marquee.
- 3-bedroomed house with garden views
- Impressive Bridal Suite with access by a private staircase
- Large dressing room for Bridal preparations
- Large kitchen
- 2 lounge areas
- Separate dining room
- 2 family bathrooms
- Downstairs WC
- Located just 300m from Stock Beck
- Outdoor hot tub
- 10-acres of listed parkland
- Stone and wooden bridges
- Stock Beck meeting the River Ribble
- Picture perfect photography backdrops
- Rural setting allows for complete privacy